New Church Procedures and Protocols:
- Worship at 9:00 a.m. with quiet prayer time before at 8:50 a.m.
- Please maintain social distancing guidelines by staying 6ft apart.
- Masks are strongly encouraged to be worn while moving around the building and during the singing part of the worship service. Masks will be provided.
- When coming into worship, please go straight to the sanctuary to the seating. Families can sit together, but please maintain 6ft between other pew sitters.
- The upstairs will be open. However, it is limited to 10 people.
- Offering plate for offerings is located in the back of the sanctuary.
- Prayer lists slips are found in the bulletin and can be placed in the offering box. The prayer list will be in the back of the bulletin.
- The pews have been marked off to accommodate seating in every other pew.
- Please bring own Bibles and own children’s bags.
- When using restrooms, please enter one person at a time.
- After service, Ushers will dismiss each row starting from the back to the front. Please exit the building. We are a social church, but we are trying to maintain social distancing guidelines.
Other Preventive Measures:
- Church will be cleaned and sanitized every Thursday.
- Pews will be wiped down before service on Sunday mornings.
- Bulletins will be pre-placed in the pews.
- Bathrooms will have Lysol wipes and spray.
- Sanctuary doors will remain open during service.
- Outside doors will be open before and after church service.
- All books will be taken temporarily out of the sanctuary.
- Water Fountains will be covered up and out of commission for the time being.
- The Fellowship Hall will be closed except for the use of handicapped bathrooms.
- The basement will be blocked off.
- Sunday school will be canceled for now.
- Children’s moment will not take place for now.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed around the church and annex.
- No Choir during the summer.
- For those that are high risk or still wish to stay home, our services will be live from our church website.